Debit Card Alert: There are geographical areas in which you may not use your Northern Lights Credit Union MasterCard ATM/Debit Card due to a high incidence of fraud. The areas that are blocked may change often depending on current world events and recent fraud scams. To minimize inconvenience to our card holders, please let us know when and where you are traveling by visiting your nearest branch or calling Customer Service.
Other travel tips:
Here are some additional things to consider:
- Verify the bank has your current phone number in case we need to contact you about transactions
- Take multiple forms of payment in case you lose your debit card or have any other problems
- Verify your contact information with us especially any cell phone numbers you may be taking on your trip.
- Take several forms of payment in case there is an issue with your debit or credit card.
- Immediately call 1-800-264-5578 for afterhours support or 802-748-2288 or 603-444-9964 during regular hours to cancel a lost or stolen debit card.
- Research your travel location and be aware of any fees that may be assessed for using various payment types.
- Use internet banking, Mobile Banking and Call 24 to monitor your accounts.